Glazed orange carrotsDecember 16, 2022
Shrimp salad with avocado & grapefruitDecember 16, 2022
- 3 tangerines, peeled and segmented
- 1 1/2 cups chocolate chips
- Coarse sea salt (optional)
- Sweetened coconut (optional)
- Pistachios, crushed (optional)
Peel the tangerines and segment. Remove extra pith to give a cleaner look.
Melt the chocolate chips using a double broiler over low heat. When the chocolate begins to melt, stir gently until all the chips are melted.
Immediately dip half the tangerine segments into the chocolate and lay on parchment paper. Once they are dipped in the chocolate, sprinkle over the toppings of your choice (or leave them plain).
Refrigerate for 10 minutes before serving.