Glazed orange carrotsDecember 16, 2022
- 1/2 red grapefruit, segmented
- 1/4 cup freshly squeezed grapefruit juice
- 4 tsp. agave nectar
- 1/4 cup of lime juice
- 2 shots of rum
- 15-20 fresh mint leaves, plus extra to garnish
- 2 cups of ice
- 1 cup sparkling water
- Muddle 4 grapefruit segments, agave nectar, lime juice and mint leaves in a Martini shaker.
- Add the grapefruit juice and rum to the shaker then fill 3/4 full with ice. Shake until very cold.
- Evenly divide between two glasses filled with ice. Top with sparkling water.
- Garnish with remaining grapefruit segments and mint leaves.
Please enjoy responsibly