Salad with tangerine, apple and coconutDecember 13, 2023
Viniagrette with grapefruit and mintDecember 13, 2023
- 1 white grapefruit, segmented and seeds removed
- 1 red grapefruit, segmented and seeds removed (optional)
- 3 oranges, segmented and seeds removed
- 5-6 mandarins, peeled and sliced
- 2 tablespoons of honey (add more or less to taste)
- 1 tablespoon fresh mint julienned
- Slice off the top and bottom of the grapefruit and oranges with a knife, aiming to cut through the peel and pith, just barely exposing the pulp. Next, cut off the outer peel in the same way until you have yourself a naked fruit. Now, insert your knife blade between the flesh of one section and its outer membrane, and gently cut to the core of the fruit. Once the blade hits the center of the fruit, rotate the blade towards the other side of the section and let the cut section fall into a bowl below.
- Peel the mandarins and then slice them into thin pieces.
- Combine all of the fruit then add in the honey carefully stiring it all together so that the honey is evenly distributed
- Add the mint on top and enjoy!